At Urgent Detergent we now offer more than just cleaning services in London, we offer Housekeepers and Maid services in London. Our aim is to make your life as simple as possible
The staff members we employ are career cleaners.
The striking difference between Urgent Detergent Maids and other cleaning agencies is that we are a fully operational cleaning company in London with contracts to clean residential properties for household names like Savills, Knight Frank and Jackson Stops and Staff, in all areas of London including Chelsea, Notting Hill, Holland Park, Maida Vale, Islington, Mayfair and so on
The benefits of using our Maid service are:
- All our Maids are fully employed by Urgent Detergent
- You will be invoiced for the complete cost on a weekly basis (no need to leave cash out every week)
- We are VAT registered
- You may be eligible to claim back the complete cost of the service if you operate a business from home
- Our public and employers liability insurance policy covers our Maids whilst working
- By using our Maid service you will automatically become a priority customer which entitles you to discounted rates for all of our other cleaning services
- Recurring quality control visits by our Assessor assigned to your account
We go to great lengths to personalise your service.
Before your Maid service starts, we will meet with you, at your home, to discuss items to be included in your cleaning schedule. Items that may be of interest include:
- The laundry
- Bed making
- Folding clothes
- Putting them away
- Organising wardrobes
- Specialist surface cleaning
Part of the discussion will also include the frequency of:
- Deep cleaning your oven
- Deep cleaning your fridge
- De frosting the freezer
- Vacuuming your curtains
- Cleaning out the pantry
We will also sketch out an outline of the basic cleaning schedule. This is necessary to create a general structure to the cleaning routine, which will enhance the productivity of each visit.
Once your Maid is settled and working to the rhythm of the schedule, we have one additional service which is designed to keep you as a client for the long term.
One of our Assessors will be assigned to your account. Their role is quality control. They will meet you at home to inspect the work of your Maid, ensuring the high standard we insist on, is being maintained. Any comments or visual guidance needed will be given to your Maid directly. The service you receive from our Assessor will be recurring for as long as you remain our client. Quality never takes a day off.